A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Thanks. :-)

-Gravey-

Vänder På Kepsen Vänder På Kepsen

giller'e!

grym beat och vokal :) swedish powah

Element Of Summer Element Of Summer

i hate most techno look-a-like stuff, but this was like sent down from heaven :)

Love Noctem

MelodicMich responds:

Glad you liked it :)

Breathe Robot Breathe Robot

nice :)

cool that u used that beat:) work a little with the mixing and get some recording equipment that gives better sound quality :) but it's a cool song with some potential! :)

Love Noctem

Broken-Needle responds:

I wish I cud make ma vocals sound like a robot=( I tried my best 2 put an effect 2 make it work, but couldn't do it perfect. Although I love the chorus=D
Oh and thanks again for the beat=)
Keep it pimpin'
BN out

[KKK99] Epic Freestyle [KKK99] Epic Freestyle

eeeeh?

theres no structure in the lyrics what so ever :P you arent follow the beat at all :P btw, why have you pitched your voice? :P buy some new recording equipment :)

Love Noctem :)

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

ur jealous

So Far - Liquid Funk - RAVE09 So Far - Liquid Funk - RAVE09

cool:)

i like this thing :) cute happy melody and nice bpm :) you should have included a little more bass, but except that i have nothing to complain about :)

Love Noctem:)

Not Safe (beat) Not Safe (beat)

i fell in love with your hihats

DUDE! i love this thing! i love the dirty synth sound and i even love the zelda like feeling it has! props for the cool hihats :)
keep up!

Love Noctem :)

take anything take everything take anything take everything

hmm

i dunno. it sounds like it may be a cool idea for a song but your sound quality suck ass :( but it sounds like the hook may be a little catchy :) build your selv a studio so you can make recordings with multiple tracks :) but that solo just kinda killed the whole thing :P hehe nothing personaly, just giving feedback on the music :)

love Noctem :)

jambrother2 responds:

naw its ok
i knew thered be some disputes about that solo lol
its not to everynodies taste im very nirvana influenced so i love the sound but i never met anyone else who has lol and yeah im recording on an mp3 player in ma friends garage but its my bandmates birthday soon and his dads getting a mixer so things will get better soon i hope
love ryan :)

DJ Crystallize - Risky Venture DJ Crystallize - Risky Venture

nice

cool melody, but you migth add some more bass and and synths :) i like the drums. good bpm :)

Crystallize responds: